1. WHAT IS THAT IN YOUR HAND?
Patience: This is a netbook, It is a 1 to 1 device we will be using in Room 3
2. WHY ARE YOU USING NETBOOKS?
Etuale: They are a tool to help us to learn more independently.
3. WHO USES THESE NETBOOKS IN ROOM 3?
Opeti: Most of the year 4 students use netbooks. The other students use the desktop computers.
4. HOW DO YOU BEGIN TO USE THESE NETBOOKS?
Sateki: We log in to our Google Drive using our own personal username
5. WHAT ABOUT A PASSWORD?
Zahara: Our class, room three, uses the same password.
6. DO YOU HAVE EMAILS?
Palu: Yes. Each student has their own personal email address.
7. HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE TO LOG ONTO?
Charis: We log onto our class site and room 3’s class site.
8. WHAT IS IT LIKE ON A CLASS SITE?
H is a site on the network where we can see our learning and what we need to doing room 3?
9. HOW DO YOU KNOW WHICH LEARNING IS YOURS?
Lili: We click on the learning group we are in eg. Sharks Dolphins, Penguins, Seals. Our learning and instructions are there for us to read and follow.
10. DOES THIS TAKE LONG?
Palu: only in the beginning while we are still learning. We are now learning to bookmark our sites, so we can access them quickly.
11. DO YOU DO ALL YOUR LEARNING ON THE NETBOOK?
Gabriel: No. we are using the netbooks now for some reading and writing. When we get better, we will use them for more learning.
12. WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN READING, WITH THE NETBOOKS ?
Opeti: We can read stories on Readtheory and complete the activities which follow.
13. HOW ARE YOU USING THE NETBOOKS FOR WRITING?
Charis: We are learning to type our writing on to the netbooks instead of writing in our books.
14. HOW DO YOU FIND YOUR COMPLETED LEARNING?
Akesa: We give all our learning a different title we create documents for each different learning work, and writing.
15. HOW DO YOU KEEP YOUR DIFFERENT LEARNING SUBJECT SEPERATED?
Diane: We place different subjects in separate folders finally.
16. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT NETBOOKS?
Diego: In the beginning they are challenging but I think they are a fantastic tool to help learning.
Thank you room 3 and enjoy your learning on this great journey.