Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

MOVIE FESTIVAL!!!!

On the 11th November 2010 the St. Pius children were all excited to go to Sylvia Park to see the St. Pius film stars on the Extreme Screen.

As we travelled in the bus, we went over heaps of bumps and past houses that we knew.
When we got to Sylvia Park, we went up the stairs and into the movie theatre. We waited patiently as we stood in our three groups.

Later we had to wait patiently for the Schools to take their seats . We still had to remain in our three groups.


When I was about to sit down, Mrs Gleeson said, “Catherine and Genevieve you two girls come and sit down here, so that there is more space for you girls”. As the movie started, I got excited I was getting my self comfortable.


My favourite movies was from Tamaki College and St. Pius. The St. Pius had the most cheers and everyone had an enjoyable day, even though it was our first time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pleased you enjoyed the Film Festival Catherine. It was a great way to celebrate all the work from the Cluster schools.
    I really like the way that you are putting your ideas into paragraphs.
    I look forward to seeing your next post.
    Miss G

    ReplyDelete