Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011


MARAETAI BEACH DAY
On a beautiful summer morning we went to Maraetai beach. When we got to Maraetai, my family was at the other side of the road. We went there to join my cousins. We were on top of the bridge and it was scary. They screamed and it was loud.
Soon it was time to eat. I went and changed out my wet clothes into my dry clothes. When we were finished, I went to the beach again.
Then it was time to go home. I dived down and it was my best day ever in my life

2 comments:

  1. Great writing here, I can imagine that being on the high bridge would be scary!!
    Maraetai is a nice beach to visit, I am pleased that you had such a lovely time and were able to share your experience with all your blogging audience.

    Miss G :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete