Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

In the Holidays

In the weekend   I went to my auntie’s house in the North Shore. It was a sunny day when we went to her house and played with my cousins. Meanwhile, we walked to the shops and bought some lunch.

Next we went to walk around. After that we went home with my cousins .When we got home my cousins asked if we wanted to play with her cards. I said, “Yes!” She said we should play “Snap.” She won twice and I won once.

After a while we got bored, so my older cousins walked to the dairy and bought some lollies. Then we walked to the mall and went to the Warehouse. We were looking for my aunty because she works there .She said “Go and get an ice – cream at Burger King”. I was really happy.

5 comments:

  1. hi annalise it's me rosalina

    i am glad you publishing on the blog for our class to read

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ihi annalise and thank you for sharing you on the blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi annalise it's me manu thank you for sharinf your work on the blog for room 5 to read so much mayybe they may put more commens and thank you for not fighting on your writing. thank you for sharing your lovely story on the blog so some on to read your story

    ReplyDelete