Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ezra Mango Tango

In room 5 we have been learning about poems. These are our Fruit poems which we have been working on recently.
                                                       MANGO TANGO      


                                    
                                                                     


Mango, mango every day I have a mango and every may.                                                                                                                                                   

Let’s go get a mango and do the tango.

Mango let’s do the tango.

Mango, mango under the tree all of them are only for me.

The mango is sweet and I eat it as my treat.

Mango is the best, opps I made a mess.                                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment