Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

My Fun Holiday - Katelyn

One Saturday afternoon my aunty picked me up to go movies with my cousin Beni. We went Sylvia Park in Mt Wellington. First we had lunch at the Food Court. I had a meal from Burger King. When we were full we went to the Warehouse. Beni and I went a to the toy section, there were so many toys. When were leaving the Warehouse Beni bought a grey Hot Wheels car. We then went to Pak'n Save to get some snacks to eat when we watch the movies. We got a drink, chips and a chocolate cookie each. We watched the Lego movie. First we had to line up to enter the Cinema room. It was dark when the movie started. I felt excited. I favourite part was near the start of the movie. I had fun that day with my aunty and Beni.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you were able to write about your day at the movies.

    ReplyDelete