Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

My Holiday

In the holidays I went to the Swimarama swimming pools in Panmure. The inside pools had warm water and the pools outside had cold water.I first went to the outside pool. The water was so cold I jumped out of the pool and ran as fast as I could to the inside pool. As I was running I accidentally got my sister wet. She got angry at me for getting her wet but I just laughed. In the inside pool I kept swimming with my older brother. We had a race at swimming to see who could get to the other end the fastest, my brother always won.
On our way home I was very tired. When we got home I fell asleep watching t.v.

2 comments:

  1. Very Interesting Maris-Stella. I thought your writing was very good and I'm glad to hear you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Done ! I really enjoyed reading your writing. Keep up the good work !

    ReplyDelete