Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

A Day With My Family

Firstly on my brothers birthday last Sunday we went to church. We went in the car. When everyone arrived we started the birthday party.We lit the candles.Then the sang "Happy Birthday" to my brother Jabez. Next we sang happy birthday to my older brother, Che. He is 17 years old. After that the priest said a prayer. The big people had their own buffet table and us kids had our own setup with all sorts of yummy goodies like Cake, Pops, Cup Cakes, sweets, Kebabs, Pizza, Hot chips, Chicken Nuggets, Chicken Nibbles, Salmon, Spring Rolls, Sausage Rolls, Fruits and more. My little brother Jabez's cake was a wrestling champion belt cake and my big brother's cake was a stack of books.
My big cousin Sabrina did all the setups. There was a separate table for the cakes and all sorts of lollies, that she put into bags. Later on she gave them away the lollies to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment