Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2015

My Wonderful Mum

My mum is a graceful loving woman because she does everything for our family. She cleans the house, she pays the bills, looks after Princeton and feeds the family.


Sometimes she needs a break. In her free time she likes to buy clothes, have a smoke, go to the gym and sometimes buy new furniture.


My mum does not like some things like the mess my brother makes, dogs that bite and animals like mice and rats. She doesn’t like beer or chips with lots of salt. She also doesn’t like the day because sometimes she needs to go to sleep or the sun because it is too hot. She also dislikes cats that bite and swear words.

My mum is really a funny person so she likes watching comedy movies with the family and wine. She likes funny things like cat clips and books about people’s lives because it makes her feel relaxed. She enjoys hanging out with her friends and having a drink of wine. My mum likes to have a good time.

1 comment:

  1. You are very lucky to have such a special mum.

    ReplyDelete