Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Easter Show

On Holy Thursday Antonio, Gillian. Princeton and I went to the Easter Show in my mum’s car. When we got there I saw horse rides, racing, games and prizes.


We went to the petting zoo. I saw cows, pigs, goats, chickens, a bull and a donkey. We got to feed them with special treats. After that, we washed our hands and went on fun rides.

We stopped and tried win a prize. We had to try to get the hoop in the hole in the ground. I went inside the clown house. It was very fun. After that Antonio and I went on the rocking boat.


After a while we went to see a motorbike show. There were lots of men on colourful motorcycles.

Last of all it started to rain and we got inside the car and went KFC to get something to eat. I thought we had  a great time at the Easter Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment