Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

Film Festival

On Wednesday we went to Sylvia Park. We went on a bus. We were singing songs on the bus like "The wheels on the bus" , "When I see you again" and "Look away. When we finished singing we arrived at Sylvia Park. We saw ten schools. The schools we saw were Glenbrae, Ruapotika, Point England, Tamaki College and Panmure Bridge. I like St Pius', Glenbrae, Tamaki College's videos. I liked St Pius' movie because Motu was feeling hot and wanted to go swimming. I liked Glenbrae's movie because its about the future. I liked Tamaki College's the most because it was about them being stuck in the dessert.
When we finished watching all the videos we went back to school, then we went home.

2 comments:

  1. I also enjoyed the movies and was especially proud of all the St Pius X children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! you had a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete