Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Mother's Day Letter

Dear Mum today I want to tell you that you are the best mum. Thank you for looking after Asipeli and I. Thank you for doing our clothes.  I love you so much.
I want to   thank you for doing the cleaning. I will never stop loving you. Thank you for taking Asipeli and I to school. Thank you for cleaning my bed. Thank you for looking after me when I was a baby. Thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for taking me to church. Thank you for feeding me when I was a baby.
I really enjoy going to the Fia Fia night with you. Thank you for buying me new shoes. Thank you for helping me with my homework.
I would like to say you are the best mum in the whole wide world. You are so lovely mum. You are so kind. Thank you for letting me use your phone.

1 comment: