Pages

Sunday, November 5, 2017

My Life Story So Far!

My Life Story So Far!

My life is one of my greatest achievements.I was born out of Alice but she wasn't crying.When she was at the hospital, she asked for her own chocolate cake. She was leaving it for her own dessert. Luckily Seuati and I stole it and ate it. This was when I was just 3 years old, a very cute age for my own height, they wouldn't even measure my own height.

When I turned 4 years old Maggie bought her own computer. I forgot which month and day she bought it, my favourite game on the computer was Red Crucible Firestorm. It was a game of war and shooting as well, I played other games to, such as hacked games, robot games and transformer games. They were also one of my most favourite games of all time I think.

When I turned 5 years old on 2015 Julianna said I was ready to go school, I said “yes I am”. So it was my first time at school in the morning. I was a little bit late to school. Everyone was in the hall. I was nervous. After the line up finished Julianna told Mrs William my name. I was a little bit naughty because I did not know what to do and I was jealous.

Then I turned 6 years old.I passed Room 1 and I went to room 4. Mrs Pulotu was our teacher. There was some older kids like Alfred, Zahara and Sefopalu.Those were some of the older kids. We also played games too.

Im now 7 years old my current age i'm in. I past Room 4 and now in Room 3 with some other kids. Mr Gaffney showed us everything about his own classroom. He also showed us the marbles. If we finish the marbles he said that we will get the ice cream that his son bought for all of us. We also could get our own milkshake.

This is my story of my own life. I enjoy life so much. The thing that makes me happy is my laptop. I don’t know why.
Image result for life
By:Tupua

No comments:

Post a Comment