Pages

Friday, March 23, 2018

Bella's Soul Friend

My Soul Friend.






My soul friend is Maris Stella. She is a beautiful being who like to play netball.
She is a young student who likes to learn at school. She likes to play games
and likes to help others around her. She is a person who loves to play soccer in the
courts with her classmates and other students from other classes. She is a year 8 student
who knows how to play the guitar and she is also the leader of the guitar group.
She likes to eat Sushi. She likes to eat a lot and she likes to play a lot.
She likes to learn a lot and She likes to help a lot. She also likes to go outside a lot.
I am happy to have Maris Stella is my soul friend.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Bella

    I really like the way that you and your soul friends are supa close and that your happy to have her. Next time please put you Paragraphs together because it so long. But thats still Hard working.
    Keep it up Bella :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There Bella
    It's me Malachi From SPX Nu'u I really like you writing about your soul friend but you really need to fix it up by making your writing fit so it can look more presentable and keep up the good amazing work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bella,
    I really liked the way you described your soul friend, you guys must be very close. The only problem is that I couldn't read some of your writing, I hope you can fix that delay.

    Good Work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bella it Inga your cuzz I love how you describe you friend and it is really thoughtfull of you and I really like it. Keep up the awesome and great! work.

    Kind regards
    Inga��������������������

    ReplyDelete