Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2018

My Absent Soul Friend.

My soul friend is Telesia, she is in Room 7.  She is a year 7 student and
she is also 11 years old.
Telesia loves to read and write a lot as her favourite subject in school.
Her favourite sport is netball.
She is kind to others and she is smarter every day. She helps her teacher and
her teacher’s name is  Mrs. Tui.
Telesia has  2 brothers and 3 sisters. They are her best friend.

Today is Soul Friend Mass at our school but she is away. I think she is sick.

By Xavier

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry your special Soul Friend was away for our mass today. Luckily Soul Friends last all year so you can catch up with her later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Xavier!
    My name is Aaliyah and I am in Spx Nu'u. I'm sorry that your soul friend wasn't here today but I think it's very interesting how you know a lot about her. You described her very well!

    Keep up the good work!
    Aaliyah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Xavier,
    My name is Mei and I am in Spx Nu'u. I am sorry that your soul friend didn't come to the mass. I like how you didn't know much about your soul friend but your writing is really good if I didn't know my soul friend I wouldn't be able to write about my person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW XAIVER!! Great work! I like who you still carried on doing your writing even though your soul-friend is absent! Keep up the great learning!!

    ReplyDelete