Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

MY EASTER WEEKEND!! By Kamaea

In the weekend I went to Easter show with my mum,my three brothers,my two uncles and my two aunties. We had a Easter hunt and we all got heaps of eggs then we all got changed and I went for a shower because I was playing with my puppy then we went home and got our shoes and jackets, we then went back to our nana and papa’s house. After that we went to the Easter show and I was so excited,
We went to the one near green-lane hospital. Then we crossed the road and there was heaps of people there.


When we got into the gates we went on the pirate ship I went with
my auntie we were both screaming. We also went on the big slide,
then we saw some animals I had so much fun and there was that thing that you had to pop the balloon and I played it and I won and I got a big prize and then we went to go get some candy floss it's was so yum then we went back home.

  Image result for easter show nz

5 comments:

  1. Wow Kamaea! Great learning, I like your story very much and enjoyed publishing this!
    Keep up the great learning! Joseph x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kamaea

    I really like the way you have written about your Easter week end. It seem liked you had lots of fun with your family. And it also seemed liked you found lots of easter eggs.

    Keep it up Kamaea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kamaea,
    I really like your post and your writing,I like your story.
    Keep up the great learning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kamaea,
    I like your post I really like you picture for your story
    keep the really good work up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora

    i like your post really good keep blogging more.

    ReplyDelete