Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2018

My Wonderful Weekend, By Bella.

Image result for kfc bucket clipartImage result for ps3 bucket clipartImage result for zzzzz clipart


In the weekend I went to my aunty and uncle’s house and I slept over. In the morning I had some breakfast then they took me home. When I got home I went to sleep  in my room and when I wake up i was playing game with my cousins and playing PS3 playing and playing rugby and when we went to KFC we went with my cousins and Aunty and Uncle and my baby cousins and when I got home we went to sleep and before we went to sleep we went and had a tea and when we went to the room and went to sleep and my mum was on phone and I was with my dad play 8 pool. And when me and my dad went to the house we went to the room and we went to sleep.

5 comments:

  1. Hi bella you have an interesting writing so good keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bella
    I really like you weekend you must be very lucky and you are the same like me I like to swim and sleep to

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Bella
    I really think that you had a great time because you went swimming lucky because I really like swimming and sleeping in

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bella,
    I like how you explained what you did when you went back home from your aunty and uncle's house.

    Kind Regards,
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete