Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Rachel's Soul Friend



My soul friends name is Katelyn. She likes chocolates and her her favorite meal is pasta. Her favorite subjects are reading and writing and her favorite book is called Charlie Bone. She doesn't enjoy math and she is terrified of spiders. Her dream job is to become a lawyer.
She is the youngest in her family and she has 1 older brother and sister. Her best friends are Aaliyah and Mikaela and she is a year 8 student.
In her free time she loves listening to music and drawing. Today I shared my lunch with her and she shared hers with me . I like my soul friend because she is kind to me. She helps me and she is the first soul friend I have ever had.

7 comments:

  1. Wow Rachel,
    Your soul friend looks very kind, I hope she will take care of you and will help you with your learning if your stuck with anything.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi Rachel , I hope you have fun with Katelyn she is one of the best people when it comes to fun. Make the most of it and keep learning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Writing Rachel, You are really lucky to have katelyn as a soulfriend! She will help you throughout the years! Keep it up!

    Joseph x

    ReplyDelete

  5. Hi Rachel, I am amazed how much you know about Katelyn. I also like to listen to music and do art in my spare time so it is good to know. Katelyn is a good role model so you are really lucky to have her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel

    I like the way you have writien about your sould friend.I like the way your friendly soul friend is very nice and kind. And it also seems like you are having fun with your first ever soul friend. I hope you have more fun with your soul friend.

    Setaita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachel,
    I really you are luky beacuse it your soul friend is kind on my class I hope you with soul friend make the most of it and kepp learning.

    ReplyDelete