Pages

Monday, April 2, 2018

Hip Hop by Kamaea

On Tuesday we had Hip Hop in the afternoon at 12:10.  Mr. Gaffney was not there. So our Teacher was Mrs. Deeney so at 12:10 we went and we saw Jess. We were so happy to see her.


So we took of our Shoes off  and when we started first we warmed up. It was so tiring but it was good exercising. We fished warm up  and we started dancing it was such fun. I love dancing with Jess. Then we played a game and my team won.


I  was soooo happy.And Jess said that she will give me and my team a prize.  And we did some more and more and more. I enjoyed myself I was excited and then we were finished and we said bye to her and put on our shoes on and went back to class.

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad you enjoyed the Hip Hop dancing, Kamaea. It was also great you were able to write about it for your class blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kamaea,
    I really liked your writing about hip hop. The thing I liked was the detail you had in your writing and how your writing was set up. Next time you should make sure that you spelled all your words correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kamaea,
    I really like the way how you explain the hip hop dancing.Next time you should re read your writing.
    Keep it up the good work!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kamaea. Lovely Blog

    ReplyDelete