Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

I Am/Poem

First Stanza
I am young and smart.
I wonder if I will get a really good job when I’m older.
I hear people say my name.
I see my grandpa’s face in the sky.
I want to be an All Black prop.
I am young and smart.

Second Stanza
I pretend to be dumb but I can do it.
I feel smarter than last year.
I touch my own belongings.
I worry that I will die early.
I cry if somebody dies in my family.

Third Stanza
I understand what people tell me.
I say I love my whole family and God.
I dream about nothing.
I try to get a good report in school.
I hope my family loves me.
I am smart.

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful poem Enasi, you have captured some real thoughts here.

    Keep up the great writing.

    Miss G :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Poem Eneasi.

    It was awesom.

    Salamona :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Asi, you did an excellent work, well done and keep up the good work.

    Silia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the greatest piece of poetry i've ever come across, Asi. Well done. I AM so proud of you.

    Your Dad,

    Nasili

    ReplyDelete