Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

I Am/Poem

First Stanza
I am good at basketball and handball.
I wonder if I am going to be a superstar.
I hear people calling my name.
I see money falling down from the sky.
I wish that I’ll go back to Samoa with my family
I am good at basketball and handball

Second Stanza
I pretend to be a superstar walking on the red carpet.
I feel money in my hands.
I worry that my grandma, grandpa and parents will die.
I cry if anybody dies in my family from a tragic accident.
I am good at basketball and handball.

Thrid Stanza
I understand that Jesus is in me.
I say that I am going to be a basketball player one day.
I dream that all of us have powers.
I try to win in a game.
I hope that I am going to get a job.
I am good at basketball and handball.

By Jordan.

1 comment:

  1. Very good work it was awesome keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete