Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011


My Favourite Place


My family and I were having a great time on holiday. When I heard my aunties
shout, “ Time to go to Rotorua! “ Soon everybody was in the cars and on our way.

I went with my auntie Heather from Australia but everyone else went in their own cars, I think.
When we got there we had to wait a very long time, because my mum went shopping. A while later we signed in and that took about half an hour, for all of us
A few minutes after we signed in, we jumped onto the white square gondola and up, up and up we went. When we were walking to the little carts, called luges we saw a huge sky swing. My uncle nearly went on it, but my cousin Kaha didn’t let him, so off we went.
Soon we put our safety helmets on and off we went.
First I went with my auntie Heather. She said that it was very hard to slow down. I liked going up on the open chair- lift. My cousin Sally and I waited for another adult. Later my Dad came and took me. He went really fast. My favourite part was coming up on the chair- lift. I felt happy and I had real fun.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your experience in Rotorua with us.
    I am really scared of hieghts and so going up on the chair lift would freak me out.
    Lugeing is a lot of fun though....especially when you go really, really fast.
    Great to see you had so much fun.
    Miss G :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! the was interesting! i wish i went there too. Was it like a trip? The words were awesome! did you like it?.

    By Chyna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your story Ana it was just like I was there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great story writing Ana - it was a very fun day in Rotorua wasn't it?
    I'd love to see some more of your stories because I know you have written a lot more since then!
    So proud of you.
    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete