Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011


OUR SWIMMING POOLS VISIT
In the weekend, I went to my cousin’s house with my other cousin. We slept there for the night. In the morning we woke up so we could get ready to go to the swimming pools. My auntie picked up Salome, her children and I to go have a swim at the pools. When we had finished, my cousin went to change and Salome and I were still swimming. Auntie said that when my cousins come out of the changing room, Salome and I must change. When we had finished swimming we went home and Salome had a shower at home. After that we took turns on the computer and then we had K.F.C for dinner.

2 comments:

  1. Well done! We go swimming too. It sounds like you had an exciting time. Have you swum against any schools before?

    Sebastian, Ana, Chyna, Vaifoa, Eric and Miss G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    You have got an excellent swimming pool there.
    I like your blog! I really like your swimming.
    Do you love swimming? I really like swimming too!

    Vaifoa

    ReplyDelete