Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

narraitive Writing. - victoria


 

Narrative Writing

At the end of the day  my parents and  I went to  see Mr Gaffney . When we came past the office I saw my class. Meanwhile my mum and dad were waiting outside. Later on my friends came too.

 

It was Vaine and Petra. Petra came and sat down with me on the bench. After wards when Mr Gaffney had taken my class down the hill, he came to open the for us to go inside.

 
When we got inside, my mum was talking to Mr Gaffney about my problem.

My problem was my behaviour. I have being swearing  to other people and talking to Kanesini during class.

 we solved the problem by giving me a behaviour book.

After that I was thinking about me starting again and being really good. So I was allowed to come to school and start again. At the end of the day it was really good.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment