Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

My Swimming


On a cold windy day we went in the swimming pool and it was cold. There were tents, one for the boys and one for the girls. We practicsed backstroke and starfish. That was really cool. We had so much fun and there were two swimming teachers. Their name's were Gillian and Kevin. They were the best swimming teachers in my life. They taught us how to backstroke and freestyle and starfish on our backs and front.

We had so much fun at the pool. But it was so cold. I stopped going to the pool because it was a little bit deep. But it was sooooo cool. I am sick and I might vomit in the pool that's why I am not going to swimming. When Gillian said playtime we all ran to have fun and jumped on our friends back. We had an awesome time in the pool and then we went back to class.

By Alilia

No comments:

Post a Comment