Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Swimming Day


On a Terrible rainy day Room 5 got changed into their togas. My togs were blue. The people said it was cold. "Oh my! It is cold!" The girls went first. First we had to warm up. Then we got into groups. Malia, Anna-Lisa and Saveu was group 1. Number 2 was Lenleigh, Courtney and Von. Lenleigh was first from group 2 and Saveu was first from group 1. Saveu had to go twice because there were not enough girls. I had to race Von. It was 28 degrees. I think Mr Gaffney only came to check on us once. The girls and I came out and got our towels.  We had been listening and we had one minute of free time! We got changed and went inside the classroom. Teanoano was the first one to get changed. Suddenly Teanoano saw Kalisis coming out.

Finally the girls went into the tent to get changed. The girls were cold. They put their jumpers on. Before we got out of the pool, it was warm. When I got changed I ate my lunch. Finally I got warm.

By Malia

No comments:

Post a Comment