Pages

Friday, April 24, 2015

February 18

On Wednesday 18 February, Prince, Jillian, Antonio, my mum and I were staying at home.
When my aunt Tula came and dropped off  King, the Husky and Beast, the Ridge-back we were all happy.
Later on we went outside and played on the trampoline with the dogs. The dogs were really funny.
Afterwards my mum went to Grey Lynn to go church.
When mum was at Church we had the idea to go to the dog pound. At the dog pound we saw Bulldogs, German Shepherds, Chiwawas and Ridge-backs. Some of the dogs licked our toes. Next we were really hungry so we went to McDonald's. Antonio and I didn't eat meat because it was Ash Wednesday. Then we went to the park with the dogs. The dogs jumped into the cold water. I climbed up the cliff to get to the car.
After a while we arrived to Pak 'n Save to get my lunch. We got candy, Fizzy drinks, Chips, Fruit, Popcorn, Ham, Cheese and Fruit Sticks.
When we got home I ate so much, I went straight to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment