Pages

Friday, April 24, 2015

My Christmas

At Christmas I went to the movies. I went with my brother, mum and dad. The movie that we were watching was called Boxtrolls. The Boxtrolls movie was funny because there were Trolls dancing and singing silly songs. There was a baby Troll dressed in a box.When we finished all the school videos came on the big screen. When the movie and the school videos were finished I went home and I opened my present. My present was a Apple Ipad. My brother got a Helicopter with remote control. Then the next day my mum's aunty and my mum's cousin came to my nan's house. My two cousins came with my little brother. We played tag and hide and seek. I had KFC with my family. Later I asked my mum if I could play songs on her phone. The song was called "Black Window". We were dancing and dancing. Later my cousins went back home and I went home too. I ate KFC again. I ate with my mum, dad , brother and uncle.

No comments:

Post a Comment