Pages

Friday, April 24, 2015

My Holiday

Last year my sister, brother, their friend and I went to the movies. We went in a bus. We watched Despicable Me 2. It was very funny, especially the Minions. My sister bought ice cream and popcorn. The girls were so cool. The youngest loved her Unicorn teddy bear. The man was famous to the Minions. The Minions loved Bananas and they spoke funny. At the end of the movies we all went to the shops and bought Lollies, Chips, Chocolate and Fizzy drinks. When we got our junk food we went to Pak'n Save to buy the whole family some food. It was very fun it was also very cold. We all walked back home. My brother and I were playing on the Trampoline. I was so tired. Finally we all went to sleep.                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment