Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

A Wonderful Time With My Family

On Saturday afternoon Hina, Pou, Longo, Naomi, Aspeli, Theresa and I went to Point England. We went by car and we wanted to go there because it was boring at home and we wanted to have fun. When we got there I was excited to go into the water. When I felt the water it was warm. In the water I splashing and I was playing with the water. Asipeli also came into the water with me. Later on my family came in the water, I was happy when they came because playing with my brother was boring.

When we finished playing in the water we ate. We had Fish, Chips and KFC. I was so hungry and thirsty. Aspeli and I were the only ones eating everyone else was still swimming. When everyone finished swimming we went back home. I was very happy that we spent the day at Point England.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dianne,
    I really like how you talked about your wonderful time with your family, sounds like you had a great time at Point England. I think it would help if you could use more describing words to make your writing interesting.
    Good Job!

    ReplyDelete