Pages

Friday, November 11, 2016

Christpoher's Olympic Narrative

On the  1st of July I went to Brazil. I went to Rio De Janeiro so I can go join the olympics.

At the stadium “I saw a lot of people” they were “cheering” already. The stadium was humongous.

I went to the place where you write what you compete it is called check in. I said “I want to compete in the 1000m run.” But I didn’t know what to do?

I said “I am representing Tonga. I was representing Tonga because they haven’t got a medal.”

Everyone was cheering loud because they saw Usain Bolt. I said “I cannot compete with Usain Bolt he is too quick.”

Then out of nowhere when I was practising my coach shot me with a bow and arrow and destroyed my Iphone 7. So I couldn’t call the ambulance.
The ambulance had to come from the hospital because there was blood dripping. But there was an ambulance near by so they came and helped their favourite athlete.

Then there was lighting so it was canceled and I was all better so I went and got my gold medal. But then the next day I competed for the 1000m sprint. I was versusing Opeti, Palu and Diego. I could not beat Opeti, but I can get in a tie with Palu, but I can beat Diego.

My manager shot me and there was thunder so it canceled for tomorrow. I was all better and I had a tie with Opeti. So Opeti and I came first and Palu was second and Diego was third.

No comments:

Post a Comment