Pages

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Manaiakalani Day

Image result for manaiakalani film festival 2017On Manaiakalani day we went to the movie. We went on a bus. The Room 3 girls were sitting at the back and we were laughing. We got there and went inside and we were sitting near the top row. When the movie started we were scared. We were scared because the boy was talking about schools. It was cool.


The first one was Room 1 St. Pius X school movies, My best movie was Room One's animal movie. I liked how they danced. I liked how they acted. I liked how they dressed. I liked all the things the students did.


The second one was the other Room 3 movie. It was beautiful, I think. Maybe that's my favorite one. When it was finished we all went back to the bus and went back to school.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Moala,

    You have written a great recount about your trip to the movies. I really liked the way you described what happened to you.
    It would be lovely to see you learn some new words for "like".

    Mrs Middleton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Moala, The 2017 Film Festival was superb. There were so many amazing movies I would find it difficult to choose a favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malo Lelei Moala!
    Well Done! Reading your recount about you and the school going to the movies is really good, I really like the way how you wrote what had happened on that day! Going to watch the manaiakalani movies were amazing and intersting! I had great fun and I am sure you did too!!

    Keep up the work Moala!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malo lelei Moala!
    Well Done! your writing is so good keep it up moala i like your story i hope you get better at it so much From nasili!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi moala such a lovly story keep it up bye

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this so much moala

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to maraia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it so much

    ReplyDelete