Pages

Thursday, February 15, 2018

My Holiday By Moala

My Holidays
The day was hot and boring so I asked my mum if my family and I could go to the pools. When we got to the swimming pools I saw my cousins.We were having fun we were playing with noodles and paddles at the inside pools. My mum was not swimming. We went back to the outside pools it was so cold so my mum told me to go back inside and swim. I got very tired  but I was still swimming it so cold so I got out of the pool and I got changed.My brothers and my cousins went to change and I was eating chips.We all went to change and went home.
By Moala
Image result for tongan swimmer'

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your first sentence, Moala. Fantastic writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Moala,

    Fantastic writing about your experience in the pools.I liked how you described how hot and boring it is. Great writing Moala.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malo e lelei Moala,
    You must of had a great time swimming and playing with your family, your description is awesome. I also like how your are describing the day.

    Keep it up,
    Silia

    ReplyDelete