Pages

Thursday, February 15, 2018

My Holiday By Xaiver

My Holiday
In the holiday I flew with my family in an aeroplane to Tonga. We drove to the airport early in the morning. I went with my brother and sister, aunty and uncle, my papa and my mum. On the plane I played games and ate lunch. It was a long and tiring ride. I was sitting next to my little brother. When we landed, it was really hot and I was very tired. My aunty and cousin picked us up from the airport and we all went back to sleep at my cousins house.

By Xavier
Image result for tonga lapaha



4 comments:

  1. I am glad you enjoyed the flight to Tonga, Xavier. I am also glad you have been able to write about it on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Xaiver,
    I like how you explained what kind of ride it was inside the aeroplane,
    I also understand and remember how hot it was in Tonga because I also went to Tonga on the holiday's,
    Maybe next time you can use more descriptive writing in what you wrote. Other then that I love your writing !
    Hope to see you write again with the advice I have just gave you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Xaiver,
    I really like what you did in Tonga and who did you go with. I also like what you did during your flight to Tonga.
    I also like how you described about Tonga.
    Maybe next time you can put adjectives in your writing.
    Hope to see you write again with the advice I gave you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete