Pages

Saturday, February 24, 2018

My Teacher By Kamaea

My Teacher
My teacher is good at teaching us. He is a happy teacher to us.
He is very tall and skinny. He is strong and powerful. He is a kind teacher.


He never gets angry. He lets us have ice cream and he gives us lollies and candy. It is very yummy.


He plays Tinga tinga to watch after lunch time. I like Tinga tinga because it is interesting and fun. It's all about  animals.


My teacher is funny and he always rimes words. He makes jokes. He has heaps of hair.  he is grateful for everything.


He gives us ticks.  He eats fruit because he is healthy and  a clever teacher.  And he is the best.

By Kamaea

6 comments:

  1. Nice writing, Kamaea. I am glad you like your teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kamaea I like the way you have describe your teacher. It is Very funny. I hope he does more trick:)

    By the way I like your Writing
    Keep it up:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kamaea its me Francis I just wanted to say this I loved your story I loved it like I love Amihuti s story. And I think room 3 is inspiring me so keep it up so you can come to room 5 but you can stay there if you want to because I am crying to come back to room 3 hhhhhhhhh have a nice night goodnight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to say one more thing Tupua,Josaia,andNasili felt the the same way about your story. and this is from me Ofa Atu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kamaea I like how you have decried your teacher and what he does
    Keep up the hard work

    Alfred.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kamaea,
    I really like how you put your writing about your teacher in paragraphs. Now I can see it nice and clearly.

    Keep up the great work.

    Kind Regards,
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete