Pages

Sunday, February 25, 2018

My Teacher By Amihuti

My Teacher

My teacher is the coolest teacher in the world .He is very smart. He can even read your mind. He can see through your desk. He is very fast.
My teacher looks after me at school.
He helps me at school.My teacher is the best.He rhymes a lot.He makes me happy.He's friendly to everyone.He has a mustache. He is so handsome. He is tall as a giraffe. His name is Mr Gaffney.
He is my dad at school. He is so funny.My teacher loves us.He does fun stuff with us.He sometimes he lets us play volleyball. It's fun playing with my teacher.We watch movies with my teacher.My teacher is very old.He teaches me evereyday!    

By Amihuti

5 comments:

  1. I like how you used capital letters and full stops correctly in your writing. I also like how you compare your teacher to a giraffe. I could imagine that he must be a tall person.
    I would like to have teacher like yours Amihuti. Keep on writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amihuti,
    I really enjoy reading about your teacher, it was great. I like how you used capital letters and full stops correctly in your writing.
    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amihuti,
    I really like your Capital letters and your punctuation. I also like how described your teacher it really gives me an idea and a image of what your teacher does.
    Keep the good work up.

    From Opeti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amihuti

    I love your punctuation and where your structure of your story.I also love that your title matches your wrtting.Even your full stops and and commas are in the right place.
    Good job! and remember keep following the structures of writing.
    By Sateki.

    ReplyDelete