Pages

Monday, February 26, 2018

My Teacher By Krystal

My Teacher
My teacher is kind and he is fast. He can even read your mind. He even gives us ice cream when we are good. He does a lot of things. He is friendly. He is smart and he makes me laugh. He is skinny. He is lovely. He likes and eats vegetables. He tells us off when we are bad. Sometimes he gives us hard and thinking work. He is helpful and he tells very funny jokes, He sometimes lets us play learning games on the iPad. He reads us books and he is tall and strong.

By Krystal

3 comments:

  1. I am really pleased your teacher gives you hard and thinking work, Krystal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krystal

    I love what you have written about your teacher and him giving you hard work means to me that he is pushing you up to learn more and be more active.He is very kind to give you ice cream when you are good.That means he cares for you all the time.Your class in self maneged learners well done and keep up the good work!
    By Sateki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your story writing Krystal. Keep up the good work and i love how you love your teacher.
    Your class is so lucky to have kind tall and skinny teacher that cares a lot. Keep up the good work and keep on listening to your teacher. Keep working hard and keep on learning.

    ReplyDelete