Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2018

My Birthday, By Jabez.



        I am 8 years old                                         
On Thursday, it was my birthday .
On my birthday it was at school.
At school I didn’t know that my mum was
going to come but then my mum came with my 2 years
old brother and my 7 or 8 month baby brother. My 2 years old brothers name is Lau and my 7 or 8 baby brother’s name is Vakapouono. When my mum came  was so so so happy because my mum said to me that
she is not coming because she is going to a funeral.
 When the birthday started I was so so happy because  I saw my dad with a amazing cake for my birthday. It was a cherry and chocolate cake.when the cake came and blew the 8 candles the the class sang happy birthday to me then we all got a plate and get the food you want to eat. Then I tasted the cake it taste like raspberry with chocolate and the my mum packed the lollies for us. Then when my mum and dad went then i got big chocolate. Then we all went home but me and Vili went to my dad’s work called Deloitte. Opeti and my mum went to the funeral. My mum and Opeti stayed there for a long long time then we went to the 1 flour and it was very cool because you get to get chocolate and Hot Chocolate too.

The end

15 comments:

  1. Hi Jabez
    Happy birthday to you and I hope you have a great day at school on your birthday.

    Solomone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jabez
    Happy birthday and I hope you have a lovely cake and cool presents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jabez,
    You must of had a great birthday and your description is awesome.

    Nice job,
    Silia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jabez You must of had a very yummy cake and good birthday with your class.
    Ofa atu

    Alfred

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jabez
    You look verey happy for your birthday I hope you enjoy it and your discripton is perfect.
    Keep it up and have a Happy birthday!
    By Sateki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jabez i hope your birthday was fun i saw what had happen it seemed fun You guys where drinking and eating you guys were eating pizza and drinks and cake i hope you had a good birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jabez,
    First I want to say happy birthday and may god bless you.I really like your writing about your birthday at school I like how you wrote only about the main ideas good wok.

    Well Done !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello jabez and happy birthday it looks like you had fun and once again happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jabez,
    First of all I want to say Happy Birthday. I really like your writing about your birthday. I really like how you explained where the birthday was and who was there.

    Kind Regards,
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jabez, I`m Clad you enjoyed your birthday although it was a last minute decision to bring it to school. I thank God for you and for all that he blesses you with, and may he continue to guide you and look after you and bless you with more strength and knowledge so you continue to do well at school. I love this writing son I can almost feel your happiness and excitement too :) I lobe you and pleasee keep writing I'd love to come in here again and read more of your amazing piece of mind.

    All the Best
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you room 3 and your lovely teacher for allowing us to bring in Jabez little birthday celebration into your classroom. God Bless you all. Much Love to you all.

    Jabez Mum ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please do the same thing on my next birthday

      Delete
  13. thank you mum for commenting and for bringing the cake and the food and lolies

    ReplyDelete