Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Alecia-Thank You Letter


Kia Ora Mrs Beverly Wright

My name is Alecia and my favourite subject in school is reading. I am 9-years old, I am in Room 5.

Thank you for these wonderful Duffy books that we have received. It was a privilege to receive these books.

My favourite book is “Thea Stilton’s Big Trouble in the Big Apple.” It is about 5 sisters that go to New York.

One of the sisters enters a running marathon. But there was a problem there was someone threatening the people with letters. At the end they find out who is threatening the people and lived happily ever after.

The Reason why I like Duffy books is because they help me. I also like reading because it’s really awesome.

Thank you once again. I wish you all the best. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Yours Sincerely Alecia Haiosi

No comments:

Post a Comment