Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Rosalina - thank you letter


Dear Mrs Beverly Wright


Thank you for bringing wonderful interesting books to our school.

In case you do not know me, my name is Rosalina, I am a student in Room Five and I am  year four.


My favourite book is “ The Dog Who Saved Christmas.” The reason why I like this book is because it is interesting and gives my brain new words. The author is Allan Zullo.


Well the story is kind of sad which makes me cry because someone dies on Christmas eve and I don’t think that is the right time to die.


I like Duffy books because it makes me intelligent and brainy.


I like reading because it will help you have a better life and if you study hard you might go to university and get a degree.


Well I thank you again for the wonderful books you have given us.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Love from Rosalina

No comments:

Post a Comment