Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Swimming


Did you know I love swimming? I go swimming three times a week. My mum and sister always go with me. We go to Glen Innes Aqua Centre in New Zealand.

Most days I learn and play but my sister just comes to learn how to swim. The she shows our mum the tricks that she learnt in her special swimming class, that she has been going to for two months. It would be better if we could be in the same class but she is in the development and I am in swimmers class.

My mum does not even go swimming. She just goes to the spa and doesn't worry about anything, only about the lovely hot water.

My mum, my sister and I always go on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. We start swimming classes at 4:35pm and it ends at 5:00pm.

When we go we take our togs, goggles and our caps to keep our hair dry and our fringes out of our face. We also can concentrate better on our swimming lessons.

When we go I feel really sad when we go because all the fun has to end when we leave.

By Moana

1 comment:

  1. I love how you talked about your mum that was lovely Moana

    ReplyDelete